After giving birth to two kids, I got all these stretch marks, loose tummy skin, and other unflattering things that come with motherhood. I thought they were ugly. I thought they make me look very unattractive. I can't wear anything white or tight. I can't wear a swim suit without a sigh after looking into the mirror. I was a size XS and now I'm a M. I thought it's just too UNCOOL!
But for some reason, my kids just can't leave my tummy alone. David and Liz like to squeeze my loose tummy. It's like their stress relief or something. Sometimes when David approaches me, I expect he is going to give me a hug. But then, the first thing he does is to reach for the tummy. Liz is about the same, it's just she would bite if I don't pay attention.
So I guess, it's not so bad after all.
Liz is not crawling much. She can stand up holding on to furnitures. She started walking along the sofa or the coffee table. She loves it. She likes to explore everything around her now. I'm going to be very busy keeping an eye on her. But at least she won't be as clingy as before.
But for some reason, my kids just can't leave my tummy alone. David and Liz like to squeeze my loose tummy. It's like their stress relief or something. Sometimes when David approaches me, I expect he is going to give me a hug. But then, the first thing he does is to reach for the tummy. Liz is about the same, it's just she would bite if I don't pay attention.
So I guess, it's not so bad after all.
Liz is not crawling much. She can stand up holding on to furnitures. She started walking along the sofa or the coffee table. She loves it. She likes to explore everything around her now. I'm going to be very busy keeping an eye on her. But at least she won't be as clingy as before.
i know exactly what you are talking about in terms of size of clothing and love handles... :(
i was size 2 then 4 and now (i don't even wanna say) *sigh
will tummy tuck be an option? (j/k)