Off we went to the Letchworth again this week. But this time, we have David's Grandpa joining us. We didn't get an early start for this trip because we all overslept and we forgot to set the alarm! So, we couldn't really take our time there, enjoying the view. We had to rush back for my first OBGYN visit. Nevertheless, we had a good time, got some nice, colorful photos for Grandpa to show off back in LA. *grin* David was cranky on the way there. But after a brief butt spanking break and chips bribing, he was as good as an angel again.
The OB visit went well, it was shorter than I thought. I just had a bunch of tests and we went over the medical history. In a month, I should be seeing the doctor and maybe have our first ultrasound. The most exciting part was being able to hear the baby's heartbeat today.
wat a beautiful colour!!!
nice color, nice photos, nice blog.
Keep them coming!