My Lazy Days

Mostly about the Kids and I


Finally, the Present Arrived!



We ordered David's gift a little late. So he didn't have a present on his birthday, just the good old cake. He was happy nevertheless. So yesterday, the parcel arrived. We got him a Lego set. His dream fire station. He loves it, and so does Elizabeth. She loves taking it apart and she chews on it.


It's hard to believe that I have been reading a lot of books lately. Since October last year, I finished reading: Jane Austen's 'Pride and Prejudice', Charlotte Bronte's 'Jane Eyre', Charles Dickens' 'Hard Times', Don DeLillo's 'White Noise', Dumas' 'Count of Monte Cristo' (again), Malcolm Gladwell's 'Blink', Emily Bronte's 'Wuthering Heights' and now I'm reading 'The Three Musketeers'. I only get to read when I'm breastfeeding Elizabeth though. I don't get enough sleep but at least I get to read. Why can't I have both, huh.

5 Responses to “Finally, the Present Arrived!”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Yay!!!
    LEGO is a great gift, you guys...
    It triggers creativity...
    It's a must-have toy for a kid.  

  2. # Blogger Putri Laut

    Yeah, he can make pretty much everything with Lego. He makes his own guns, space ship, airplane, car, truck... :) He made Pizza with it once, it's very funny. He came and told me to eat it and said he was a pizza guy.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i love Lego too!!
    GUNS?!?! wow, david!! but he is sure a creative boy... btw, why ordered? i mean, you can buy it from a toy store right?  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    wow....LEGO!!!! Love it and miss playing with it~
    Pizza out of lego?? wow, he is GOOD.

    Is he in preschool yet?  

  5. # Blogger Putri Laut

    ke_er: There aren't that many choices in the toy store for Lego Duplo (for age 1 to 5). So we searched for more online. It was cheaper too. :)
    elisa: I still keep him at home but planning on enrolling him to a preschool for September. We are going to tour a school next week. I am kind of excited to send him to school. He is so big now.. man. Next thing you know, he is off to college *weep*  

Post a Comment